Monday, March 2, 2009

Valentine '09



Scott put together a wonderful Valentine weekend for the both of us. He set up to have the in-laws baby sit Kea and Harley, he got a room at the Little America in SLC for Valentines night, made Dinner reservations at Fleming's at the Gate Way, and got tickets to the Utah Symphony with special guests the King Singers. Scott is a huge fan of the King Singers.








When we checked in at the Little America they told us that we had been upgraded to a sweet at the Grande America across the street! I had tears in my eyes just cause I knew that Scott tried really hard to make this Valentines special for me. It really touched me and having the up grade made even more special. The room was amazing! We both got all gussied up for dinner and the symphony. Scott told me to buy a really nice formal dress. I was really excited. For all of you who know me know that I didn't get asked to the school dances and I always wanted to go. So I guess you can say in away this was making up for that and I finally had my chance to buy a formal gown, and have a great night with my rediculously good looking man!



It was a night to remember! Thanks baby for making me the luckiest lady on the planet! I love you!








4 comments:

Maria said...

You look beautiful, that was very sweet of him to set that all up for the both of you.

The Hughes' said...

You do look beautiful! How fun! And how great to get the upgrade! I am glad you had such a great time!

Crissy said...

The dress looks hotness on you! That sounds like so much fun. I think Fredy and I rented a movie and watched half of it before falling asleep hehe.

Catrina said...

That was such an awesome thing for Scott to do for you! You have a good man! You look totally hot all dressed up! You guys should do that stuff more often! I wish I could have a night out like that...I'm just jealous!!!