Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twitterer

Okay so I'm caving and trying out this whole Twittering thing. I've not really been interested in it but since it's so popular and I keep hearing about it I thought I would try it out. But is it worth the time and energy? I'm still trying to figure the whole twittering thing out. Honestly?! Between blogging, myspaceing, facebooking, emailing, and twilightmoms.coming it is really truly exhausting! But I can't help it cause I get to meet new people, keep in contact with old friends, stay updated with family, and follow my Twilight and LBT happenings and it's been so great! So.....I dunno....

3 comments:

Catrina said...

I know how you feel....that's exactly why I haven't looked into twitter. I just waste so much time on the computer as it is! I can't add something else to my day. It's starting to get ridiculous really!

I'm glad you are loving your apartment! It sounds really nice! I can't wait to see it! Maybe u should post some pics!

Catrina said...

lol. i know! maybe i should never leave the house...or even walk outside of the house! i'm just a clutz...what can i say? I would love to get together with you! We will have to plan something soon! I'm getting so large pretty soon I won't be able to leave, even if i want to! yes, i'm still working 2 days a week...i'm hoping to cut back when the baby comes. If we can cut back on some things I'm sure we could do it. I'm just not loving being a working mom. We'll see!

Unknown said...

Katie,
I stumbled upon your cute little blog when I was stumbling upon Audri's and Holly's ...and others... lol And I'm glad I stumbled, because I'm much better at keeping up with blogging than I am with facebook!
And I am so happy to see that you are obsessed with Twilight as much as I am!!! :) CUTE family pics, btw!! You and your hubby make SUCH a cute couple!!!
love,
Tracey